How do I identify payment issues?
The first thing to do is check our payment shedule to make sure if there is a delay in payment (note that Advance Payment has a different payment schedule). Next, check your Freedom! dashboard and the details of your payments:
- Click on the Earnings menu.
- Check if you have any Catch-Up earnings to receive at the top of the page. Learn more about this here.
- If there is an error, click in "Catch-up error" and you will see a detailed note about the issue.
- Click the Reset button after you have solved the issue. This will let us know that you have solved the issue and a catch-up payment will automatically be made. Please note, it takes about 2 to 4 days for a catch-up payment to be issued, after approval.
If you are using the default payment option, PayPal, check your PayPal activity in your PayPal account. Look for payments from "Freedom! Family Limited", we pay our partners through that account. You should find a payment with a small description that tells you the month for which you are being paid.
Check your email for a message from PayPal in regards to claiming your payment. Sometimes (the first time in most cases) you need to claim your payment before you can actually receive the money in your PayPal account.
Remember, before contacting support:
- Check our payment shedule.
- Check the status of Advance Payment (different schedule).
- Check the payment details in the Earnings page of the Freedom! dashboard for possible issues.
- If problem with payment and PayPal selected, contact PayPal to know why the payment was not accepted, depending on the issue.
- If problem with payment and wire transfer selected (using Tipalti), check the details of your Tipalti account on the Freedom! dashboard to make sure information is accurate.
- When using Tipalti, make sure to check your email as Tipalti may contact you to request additional information.
- Check if catch-up payment is available.
If you have any problems regarding payments, please do not hesitate to contact us about your case. Do not forget to select ticket type Payment Inquiry if you do so!
YouTube known issues and how to report a problem to YouTube
YouTube is always looking for ways to identify and solve issues, and the help of the community in reporting those issues is greatly appreciated. You can check what issues have already been identified that YouTube is looking into by going to this ...
Heartbeat - Updates and issues
Heartbeat is a product in constant evolution that receives updates frequently, either to fix bugs or introduce new features, therefore it's important that you have the latest version of Heartbeat installed to take advantage of latest features. ...
How does the Advanced Payment feature work?
At Freedom! we understand how important it is for you to receive your hard earned money as soon as possible, and because of that you are now able to receive your payments 1 month early by enabling the Advanced Payment feature. Can anyone enable ...
How does the Dailymotion payment work?
VIEW EARNINGS You can view your Dailymotion earnings in the Freedom! dashboard, by clicking in the Earnings menu, and then selecting the Dailymotion category from the "All categories" dropdown menu in the page. The Freedom! dashboard only updates ...
How do I select Tipalti as my payment method?
As a Freedom! partner you are able to select your preferred payment method directly in your Freedom! dashboard. Below you will find the steps you need to take to select Tipalti as your payment preference, which allows you to receive payments by bank ...