Please note that Freedom! no longer provides MCN services, but if you are looking for MCN specific services, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check if we can recommend an MCN for you. Take a couple of minutes to also check our Talent Management agency at https://www.talent.tm to see what we can do for you.
To partner your YouTube channel with Freedom! you just need to follow a few steps. To make it simple, this is how it works:
- You request partnership
- We review your channel
- Your channel meets the requirements
- You request and accept the invitation
- Welcome to the Freedom! Family!
Now that you know the basics, let's go into detail, so that you know exactly how it all works.
First you need to apply for partnership. Visit our website at https://www.freedom.tm/ and click the "Join us" menu at the top right corner of the page, or click the "Join us now" at the center of the page.
- You can also join using the referral link of your friend (learn more)
- English not your language? We offer native support in other languages. Check if yours is available. Click the Language menu at the top.
- Select the Google account you want to use to create your Freedom! account.
- Click the "Create Freedom! Dashboard Account" button.
- If you already have an account, you can click Sign in and add your channel (learn more).
- Fill in your details in the form and read the related information. Once done, click the "Login to my Freedom! Dashboard" button.
- You can get paid 1 month earlier (last option in the form), but you can enable this feature later, at any time (learn more).
- The first time you login to your Freedom! Dashboard you will see our Tour, which you can use to get a general overview of the dashboard. You can choose to take the Tour or do it at a later time.
- You can take the tour at any moment by clicking in your avatar at the top right corner of the dashboard, and then selecting "Dashboard Tour".
- If you have taken the tour, go back to the "Channels" menu on the left, and add your channel by clicking in the "Submit channel for review" button.
- From the pop-up window, select the channel associated to the account you are logged in, or click "Use another account" if the channel is linked to a different Google account.
- Read the information and click the "Allow" button at the bottom if you agree.
- That's it! You have just initiated the partnership process. Our Quality Control team will review your channel first, and if your channel is ready to be partnered, you will be able to request the invitation. Don't worry, we will get in touch with you as soon as we finish the review. You can also check back to see the current status of your request. Just click the Channels menu.
- Note that there are 5 steps in this process, so you will not automatically become a partner by adding your channel. You will only link your channel to Freedom! after you request and accept the invitation in your YouTube Dashboard.
Found an issue or have questions? Below you will find answers to the most common questions.
What are the requirements for partnership?
There a two sets of requirements. The ones from YouTube, which you can learn more about here, and the Freedom! requirements. Currently, for a channel to be considered for a partnership (besides having to meet YouTube requirements), the channel must also have at least 5,000 subscribers AND at 100,000 views in the last 30 days.
If your channel meets YouTube requirements, and you don't yet meet our requirements, but you feel that there are reasons for which your channel deserves a chance, please do reach out to us at email@example.com and detail your case. We will be happy to make another review, based on the additional details you send us.
What do I do if my channel is rejected after review?
During a review process, we may find that there are some issues with the channel. But don't worry, we'll tell you what's wrong so that you can make changes in your channel and apply for another review. The most common issues are:
- Channel doesn't meet the requirements for a partnership.
- Channel is inactive (no new uploads for several months).
- Channel is empty or doesn't have enough content.
- Channel's content may potentially violate YouTube's Terms of Service and/or Community Guidelines.
Your next step should be to address those issues. Once you feel that your channel is ready to be partnered, get in touch with our support team no request a new review. You can open a ticket clicking in the link "Submit a request" at the top of this page, or by clicking here.
Note: Make sure to add a screenshot of your YouTube Features page as it may help speed up the process.
I have requested the invitation, but I can't find it anywhere, what do I do?
After requesting the invitation, it may take a few hours for it to show up on your YouTube channel. If the invitation was successfully sent, you will see a note in your YouTube Dashboard that says that Freedom! wants to access your account. Just click the "Get Started" button, read the terms, and follow the steps on screen to complete the process.
Note: If it's already been over 12 hours since you requested the invitation on the Freedom! Dashboard and you still have not received it on YouTube, get in touch with our support team by clicking in the link "Submit a request" at the top of this page, or by clicking here.
How do I know if I'm partnered with Freedom!?
And easy way to check if your channel is linked to Freedom! is to check your channel's features page. If it says Freedom!, MGN or Beat!, you are a member of the Freedom Family!
Note: The Freedom! Dashboard may take up to 48 hours to update with the information you see on YouTube. If you don't have immediate access to all the Freedom! benefits in the dashboard, give it some time to update. Don't worry, any earnings generated after you accepted the invitation on YouTube will not be lost, even if the Freedom! Dashboard has not yet updated the information.
You still have questions? Get in touch with us by clicking here. Our friendly support team will be happy to help you.