New search filters available for comments on YouTube
Building a community is very important for your channel to grow. This means that you should be interacting as much as possible with your audience. Time is not always a resource at your disposal so YouTube has added new filters to help you find the comment you are looking for.
You can now filter comments by:
- Response status: have I already responded to this comment?
- Contains question: does the comment contain a question?
- Subscriber count: does the commenter have at least 1K/10K/100K/1M/10M subs?
- Subscriber status: is the commenter publicly subscribed to me?
- Member status: is the commenter a member?
YouTube has also made changes to keyword searches. Before it would only display exact matches to keywords, but now you will also see results for "subscriber" and "subscribers" for that same search.
To check out these features follow these steps:
- Go to your YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select "Comments".
- Click the filter bar (right after the default "Comments I haven't responded to" filter), and add additional filters. You can combine multiple filters to narrow down your search.
For more details click here
YouTube updates YouTube Studio and includes new metrics
YouTube rolled out an update for the YouTube Studio aimed at giving creators information that can help them grow on YouTube. YouTube introduced 3 new metrics in YouTube Analytics: Impressions - Counts views of your video thumbnails. Only counts on ...
Where is the YouTube Partner Program available?
In order to join the YouTube Partner Program (YPP), you need to live in a monetized market, as advertisers can only target their ads to countries where YouTube has launched a monetized site. These countries include: · Algeria · ...
YouTube demonetizing videos due to inappropriate comments
According to a publication on February 22, 2019, YouTube is demonetizing videos that have inappropriate comments. This was YouTube's response to a situation that seems to have been shared by YouTuber Matt Watson in his video, where he mentions that ...
Queen looking for creators for three new music videos
To celebrate 1 billion views on their iconic music video “Bohemian Rhapsody,”, Queen launched a campaign titled "You are the champions", to give creators the opportunity of participating in three new user-generated music videos for the songs ...
YouTube updates harassment policy
YouTube announced changes to their harassment policy as they understand that such issues prevent people from sharing their thoughts and opinions and ultimately, prevent the community from growing. What has changed YouTube will not allow content that ...