If you are trying to add a channel in a Freedom! account and you receive a message saying that the channel is already in use, it means that the channel you are trying to add is already associated to another Freedom! account. Below are some actions you may take to solve this issue.
If you want to move the channel from one Freedom! account to another
- Login on the Freedom! account where the channel is associated to.
- Click the "Channels" menu and then, in the channel card, click the "Disassociate" link at the bottom. Complete by clicking "Yes".
- Log out of your Freedom! account.
- Login on the Freedom! account where you want to associate your channel.
- Click the "Channels" menu and then on the plus icon located in the lower right corner of the page to add the channel. For a more detailed step by step information, click here.
I can't login because I have a non-Google email (e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook...)
You are able to use a non-Google email to use a Google login, however, you have to first register that email to create a Google account. You can do that by clicking here.
If that doesn't work, open a ticket by clicking on the "Submit a request" link at the top of this page, or by clicking here and send us the following information so we can verify that you own the account where the channel is currently linked to:
- URL of the channel you are trying to add
- Screenshot of the features page of the channel
- Username of the Freedom! account
- Account owner's name
- Date of birth
- An email, preferably from Google, that you would like to use to login to the Freedom! account the channel is associated to (note that you cannot use an email that is already being used in another Freedom! account)
Keep in mind, the information requested is from the Freedom! account where the channel is currently associated to.
How do I partner my YouTube channel with Freedom!?
Please note that Freedom! no longer provides MCN services, but if you are looking for MCN specific services, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check if we can recommend an MCN for you. Take a couple of minutes to ...
How do I add/remove channels on my Freedom! Dashboard?
The Freedom! Partner Dashboard allows you to add any number of channels you want so that you can easily manage your channels, partnership, earnings and payments, under one single Freedom! account, that includes all the benefits we have available. ...
Why was my channel unlinked from Freedom!?
How does YouTube's Channel Membership feature work?
Channel memberships (previously known as Sponsorships) are a great way to earn additional revenue from your YouTube channel. With the introduction of channel memberships fans can send monthly payments to support their favorite creators. In return, ...
Epidemic Sound - How to use their music
In order to login and use the music that Epidemic Sound offers, you need to make sure that you have access to the Freedom! Dashboard and have a channel that is partnered with Freedom! Once you have those two, you can log into Epidemic Sound following ...