Does Freedom! provide a YouTube analytics?
Yes. In your Freedom! Partner Dashboard you will be able to check your channel analytics.
How do I check my analytics in the Freedom! Partner Dashboard?
- Login to your Freedom! dashboard and click in the Channels menu on the left. You will see a list of channels you have added to your Freedom! account. Click the "View Analytics" link, next to the title of the channel you want to check the analytics for.
- There you will information about your channel, such as the performance, top 10 videos and the demographics.
- At the top of the page, you can change select the date range and to ajust the time period of the analytics data. Just select the start and and dates. Note: You can also easily select another channel to view analytics by clicking the dropdown menu next to your channel title, if you have more than one channel in your dashboard.
Why is my dashboard analytics not displaying any information?
There could be a few reasons, such as:
- The channel you selected doesn't have any data yet (try selecting another channel).
- The date range you have selected does not have any information (change the date range, a wider range will have more changes of displaying information).
- Your channel needs to be re-authenticated (in the Analytics page, click the Re-Authenticate blue button at the right, then select the correct channel).
Why does the data in the dashboard analytics doesn't match what I see in my YouTube channel?
The Freedom! Dashboard analytics picks up information that YouTube makes available to the network, which usually is about 2 days behind your current channel statistics. However, because we rely on YouTube for the information, any additional delays on YouTube's side will also affect the update of the information in the Freedom! Dashboard. In case this happens, please be patient, because it's only a temporary situation.
Please note that Freedom! no longer provides MCN services, but if you are looking for MCN specific services, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com and we will check if we can recommend an MCN for you. Take a couple of minutes to also check our Talent Management agency at https://www.talent.tm to see what we can do for you.
Note: The analytics data in the Freedom! Dashboard doesn't have any influence over your earnings and payments.
Basics of YouTube Analytics
YouTube Analytics provides you with very valuable data, but it can be overwhelming looking at all that data, if you don't really know what to look for, where to look at, and how to process it to benefit your channel. This will be the first article ...
YouTube updates Analytics Subscriber report
YouTube has updated the Analytics Subscriber report to make it easier for creators to understand where their subscribers come from. To do that, YouTube has added more categories in the report, that are available starting September 18, 2017, and ...
Why did my earnings disappear from YouTube analytics?
When joining Freedom! you will see that we enable Revenue Visibility on YouTube (some networks choose to hide this) so you can see your channel's estimated earnings. Your Channel analytics page will reset whenever you join a network or transfer to a ...
How do I partner my YouTube channel with Freedom!?
Please note that Freedom! no longer provides MCN services, but if you are looking for MCN specific services, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check if we can recommend an MCN for you. To partner your YouTube ...
Why was my channel unlinked from Freedom!?