If you are trying to add a channel in a Freedom! account and you receive a message saying that the channel is already in use, it means that the channel you are trying to add is already associated to another Freedom! account. Below are some actions you may take to solve this issue.
If you want to move the channel from one Freedom! account to another
- Login on the Freedom! account where the channel is associated to.
- Click the "Channels" menu and then, in the channel card, click the "Disassociate" link at the bottom. Complete by clicking "Yes".
- Log out of your Freedom! account.
- Login on the Freedom! account where you want to associate your channel.
- Click the "Channels" menu and then on the plus icon located in the lower right corner of the page to add the channel. For a more detailed step by step information, click here.
I can't login because I have a non-Google email (e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo, Outlook...)
You are able to use a non-Google email to use a Google login, however, you have to first register that email to create a Google account. You can do that by clicking here.
If that doesn't work, open a ticket by clicking on the "Submit a request" link at the top of this page, or by clicking here and send us the following information so we can verify that you own the account where the channel is currently linked to:
- URL of the channel you are trying to add
- Screenshot of the features page of the channel
- Username of the Freedom! account
- Account owner's name
- Date of birth
- An email, preferably from Google, that you would like to use to login to the Freedom! account the channel is associated to (note that you cannot use an email that is already being used in another Freedom! account)
Keep in mind, the information requested is from the Freedom! account where the channel is currently associated to.