The first thing to do is check our payment shedule to make sure if there is a delay in payment (note that Advance Payment has a different payment schedule). Next, check your Freedom! dashboard and the details of your payments:
- Click on the Revenue menu
- Check if you have Catch-Up payments to receive. Learn more about this here.
- At the top of the "Revenue" page, select the source of the earnings, default is set to YouTube
- If you chose YouTube, below select the "Channel" tab to view your channel earnings. Note that attempts for payment will show under the red line.
- Select the year, and then the month you want to check
Zoom in your browser or click here to see a larger image.
- Check the Status of payment. If different than Completed, hover with your mouse over the Status description information to see more details. Usually a problem will show information with a Yellow box, instead of a green box.
If you are using the default payment option, PayPal, check your PayPal activity in your PayPal account. Look for payments from "Freedom! Family Limited", we pay our partners through that account. You should find a payment with a small description that tells you the month for which you are being paid.
Check your email for a message from PayPal in regards to claiming your payment. Sometimes (the first time in most cases) you need to claim your payment before you can actually receive the money in your PayPal account.
Remember, before contacting support:
- Check our payment shedule.
- Check the status of Advance Payment (different schedule).
- Check the payment details in the revenue page of the Freedom! dashboard for possible issues.
- If problem with payment and PayPal selected, contact PayPal to know why the payment was not accepted, depending on the issue.
- If problem with payment and wire transfer selected (using Tipalti), check the details of your Tipalti account on the Freedom! dashboard to make sure information is accurate.
- Check if catch-up payment is available.
If you have any problems regarding payments, please do not hesitate to contact us about your case. Do not forget to select ticket type Payment Inquiry if you do so!