It's actually very easy to add, change or remove your PayPal account. Just follow these steps:
1. To edit your payment method, go to your Profile page on the Freedom! dashboard.
2. Click the button "Set Payment Method".
3. A verification box will be displayed. Click "Generate Verification Code". A verification code will be sent to your email. Please note that the verification code will expire in 30 minutes.
4. Enter the verification code you received on your email and hit "Submit".
5. After sucessfully going through this security verification you will be able to choose the payment method for which you are eligible. Follow the path according to the changes you would like to make:
- Add PayPal - Select PayPal and click "Edit PayPal".
- Change PayPal - With PayPal selected, click "Edit PayPal".
- Remove PayPal - Click the red icon, and then confirm that you want to remove. This step ends the process.
Please note, if you are changing your payment method from Tipalti to PayPal, after selecting PayPal, you will also need to click the "Save" button. Then you will have to click the "Edit PayPal" to continue.
6. Add your PayPal email on both fields and click "Save changes".
And you're done. You've successfully added your PayPal to your dashboard account. See this FAQ to see when you will be paid.