Freedom! signed a deal with Position / FiXT music. This deal allows you to use music provided by them on your YouTube Channel, Smashcast stream and/or Twitch stream. There are a few things you need to understand before using their music:
- You are not allowed to use their music to promote a commercial product other than yourself
- You will probably get a Content ID match on your videos when using their music. Please refer to this FAQ to get this resolved
- You can use their music as long as you’re partnered with Freedom!
- You will be able to keep your old videos that use their music when you leave Freedom!
It’s really easy to use Position / FiXT music. You just need to follow a few steps to get up and running!
- Make sure you have a Freedom! dashboard account
- Make sure your channel is linked to one of Freedom!’s CMS accounts.
- Login to the Freedom! Dashboard
- Go to the Position Music website
- Click the “Freedom!” button on the top of the site. This should automatically log you in on their site and display your name in the top left corner.
- Find the music you want for your video(s) and download the songs.
- Edit the music into your video, upload the video and monetize it.
Have fun! You might get a Content ID copyright match on your video(s). Please refer to this FAQ to get this resolved.