To check your earnings, click on the Revenue menu on the left.
At the top you can change the results on display by clicking the different tabs.
- In the first line, you can change between the sources of income (YouTube, YouTube Red, Smashcast, Dailymotion...)
- In the second line you can select to view All earnings (total) or select between Channel earnings (YouTube) or Recruiter (earnings from the channels that joined Freedom! through your link).
- In the third line you will be able to select the year of the earnings, if you have been with Freedom! for more than one year, or if you want to see the earnings for all years.
Viewing payment details
The information is presented in sequence, which means that if you want to see your January earnings, you will first need to select the Year, and then the month.
To see the payment details of your YouTube channel, transaction status, revenue share applied, and other information, you will need to follow these steps:
- While on the Revenue page, and on the YouTube tab, click on the Channel tab
- Select the Year you want
- Select the month you want
This will bring up the above information. Please note that you can only see details of payments already made, so only payments that are under the red line.
When are earnings updated in the dashboard?
Freedom! updates the earnings information after they are received from YouTube, generally with one month and a half delay. Since Freedom! enables you to view your earnings directly on YouTube, you can check your earnings on a daily basis on your YouTube channel Analytics.