- To check your earnings, login to your Freedom! account and click on the Earnings menu on the left.
- At the top, you will see a summary of your earnings/payments.
- Below that, you can see a list of earnings and payments divided into colums:
- Date: Month of the earnings
- Description: Source of the earnings (YouTube channel, YouTube Red, Super Chat...)
- Earned: Total earned for that specific month
- Paid: Amount paid (note that payments are made following this schedule)
- Balance: Remaining earnings, which include both unpaid monthly earnings and unpaid catch-up
Each of the lines represent a source of earnings, so it's possible that if you have several income sources, you will see more than one line for the same month.
- You can click in any of the dates to see more details about each of the earnings, which includes the revenue share, and total earned, before revenue share split. The service fee column will include any additional fees associated to those earnings, for example if you chose to enable Advance Payment.
In the case above, we can see that the total earnings of the channel (before rev share split) were $1.21, and after revenue share split of 90% revenue for the partner and 10% for Freedom!, partner will receive a total of $1.09 ($1.29 x 90% = $1.09).
- You can list your earnings per category, by clicking in the category menu and selecting the source of the earnings.
- You can also check you earnings for a specific time period by selecting a start and end date in the calendar.
- If there are any issues with the payments, you will see a yellow icon under the Catch-up area at the top of the page. To learn more about how to solve issues with payments, click here.
The earnings are updated on the dashboard in the second half of the next month. For example, January earnings will be available on the dashboard between February 15 and February 28. Then, they will be paid according to our payment schedule.
If you have any questions about payments, don't hesitate to contact our support team by opening a ticket at the top of this page, or by clicking here.