The linked status on the dashboard has a slight delay. The dashboard might state you are not link while you accepted the YouTube invitation already. If this is the case, give the tool up to two days to update. If your YouTube feature page states you are partnered with us, then there is nothing to worry about. Give the linked status two days to update. In addition, you can ignore the You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly notification. To see if you are fully partnered with Freedom!, please refer to this FAQ.
Articles in this section
- Unverified Earnings - What does this mean?
- Why won't my analytics load on the Freedom! dashboard?
- Why did I not receive the verification email to verify my email on the dashboard?
- Why does the Freedom! dashboard say my channel is not linked, while I am sure I am fully linked?
- Why does the Freedom! dashboard say my channel is already in use when I am trying to apply, or add a new channel to the dashboard?
- Why are the analytics on the Freedom! dashboard outdated?
- How do I edit my PayPal on the Freedom! dashboard?