To monetize your videos, there are some requirements and procedures you may need to go through first:
- You need to join the YPP (YouTube Partner Program) and be in a country where the program is available - learn more.
- You need to have an AdSense account linked to your channel - learn more.
- Channel must meet YouTube requirements - learn more.
- Channel ads must be enabled - learn more.
You should also know that YouTube may disable your videos/channel monetization for a number of reasons. The most common ones are:
- Channel does not meet YouTube requirements
- AdSense account has been disabled due to Invalid Click Activity. You can appeal here.
- YouTube account is in bad standing due to copyright strike(s) - You can appeal here.
- YouTube account is in bad standing due to Community Guidelines strike(s) - You can appeal here.
- Monetization was disabled/limited due to content not being Advertiser-friendly - learn more.
In the cases that you feel that your channel/videos are following all of YouTube guidelines and policies but still have issues monetizing, make sure that you meet the requirements, and that you appeal YouTube's decision, in cases of demonetization. After you get a reply from YouTube to your appeal, if you are still having issues, please contact our support team by clicking in the "Submit a request" link at the top of this page. Note that YouTube always has the final word when it comes to their platform and the status of your account, however, we will be happy to review your issue and see if there is something we can do to help on our end.