YouTube has revamped the Creator's Hub and renamed it "YouTube Creators Site". With the changes made, YouTube aims to centralize their information for the YouTube creators.
- Centralized information - Learn all about the latest news, events and platform updates
- YouTube Twitter feed integration
- YouTube blog posts integration
- Detailed information about the Partner Management Program
- Interactive widget that indexes content from the YouTube Help Center
To go to the YouTube Creators Site click here.
In addition to this redesign, YouTube announces that they are releasing a Master class series, which is a collection of videos from the Creator Academy, which is designed to help creators grow their audience by learning about various different topics, such as building a business on YouTube.
You can check the first video of the series below, from creator Roberto Blake.