To apply for a Dailymotion partnership you just need to go to dashboard.tm, and sign in with your Dailymotion channel. After you complete the initial steps you will have also completed your Dailymotion partnership.
If you have a YouTube channel, you will be able to take advantage of the upload features we have available for you, such as scheduling the upload of your YouTube videos to your Dailymotion channel without the need of manually upload them.
Additionally we plan on offering features to upload to other platforms, such as Facebook, Vimeo, Youku and more.
Step by step:
- Go to Dashboard.tm
- Click on get started
- Click on Continue to Dailymotion Uploader
- Sign in to your Dailymotion account with your email and password, or create one if you don’t have one yet, using the link in the bottom.
- Click on the Accept button
- Click on connect with YouTube.
- Select the Google account and then the channel you want to link.
- Click on "Continue to universal uploader" to access your account and manage your video uploads from your YouTube channel to your Dailymotion channel.
Note: This process does not partner your YouTube channel with Freedom! To learn more on how to partner your YouTube channel with Freedom! click here.
If you have any questions, make sure to contact our support team by clicking in the link "Submit a request" at the top of this page, or by clicking here.