YouTube has made it easy for creators to request unlink from their MCN (Multi Channel Network).
If you are partnered with an MCN and you want your channel to be unlink, here's what you should know:
- This feature is only available to affiliate channels.
- If you choose to unlink, your MCN will not be able to deny your request, and your channel will be unlinked within 30 days.
- Check your MCN's contract before requesting unlink to make sure you have fulfilled your obligations. If you are unsure about your contract obligations, contact your MCN.
If you decide to unlink from your MCN, just follow these steps:
- Sign in to your YouTube channel
- Go to your Creator Studio, select channel and then status and features
- Click the Remove access button
- Confirm your request
For more details about this YouTube feature, check George's video below:
For the official YouTube information, click here.
If you are a Freedom! partner and you want to unlink your channel from the Freedom! Family, we would love to know why. Consider reaching out to our support team with the reason of your unlink, we may be able to help, depending on the reason of your request. To contact our support team, just click on the "Submit a request" link at the top of this page, or click here. Our team will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.